Mild Acne Treatment
One of the most common forms of acne, acne vulgaris, is fortunately one of the easiest kinds of acne to treat. The most common way that this type of acne presents itself is in the form of blackheads, whiteheads, pustules, papules, nodules and even cysts.
Mild acne is easy to treat if done properly. If it isn’t treated the right way mild can quickly turn into severe acne. Take care that you don’t irritate your skin or acne by trying to squeeze, pop or scratch at your acne which will spread bacteria around your face and lead to more breakouts.
Home Treatment for Mild Acne
To do a deep clean on your pores you can do a facial steam bath twice a week. Steam baths are very effective against mild acne including blackheads and whiteheads.
Get a bowl filled with boiling water and hold your face about one foot above the bowl. Drape a bath towel over your head to maximize the steam. Steam your face for at least 15 minutes, you may need to take short breaths until you get used to breathing in steam.
You can add different oils or teas to the boiling water to make your skin softer, help clean out your pores and kill bacteria. Lemon oil can help kill bacteria in your pores; chamomile or lavender tea can help reduce stress and relax your skin; and tea tree oil can help kill bacteria while moisturizing your face.
After 15 minutes remove the towel and rinse with cold water, cold water will close your pores and prevent bacteria and oil from getting into your pores. You can finish by using small amounts of witch hazel on your skin which helps to clean and close the pores.
You can ingest Echinacea which reduces inflammation and helps your skin to heal faster. Or you can directly add aloe vera or tea tree oil to your skin. Aloe vera has antibacterial properties and can be a good substitute to astringent. Tea tree oil is an antiseptic that can be used to treat acne, but is not very effective in preventing it.
Best Treatment for Mild Acne
To properly treat your mild acne it is important to clean out your pores, you can do this by using a facial scrub that helps to exfoliate your skin. And to prevent aggravating your skin moisturize your skin.
Use products that contain benzoyl peroxide. Ointments and gels containing benzoyl peroxide are very effective in getting a pimple to go away without spreading bacteria. It is also good at getting rid of blackheads, whiteheads and cleaning out dead skin cells in your pores.
A gentler alternative to treating your acne is salicylic acid. These products that contain salicylic acid are very useful in getting rid of acne and preventing future outbreaks. But remember to use moisturizers with these products since your skin can dry out fast.
Sulfur and resorcinol are effective ingredients in peeling dead skin cells away preventing future outbreaks. But sulfur has a strong smell, so be sure to use it in small doses.
How To Get Rid Of Mild Acne Fast
Hi guys!!! This is how I treat my skin to get rid of mild acne practically over night. I don’t do this every day or every week, I typically do this once a month. If before i do this treatment I find that I’m breaking out, I will go ahead and apply the Nixoderm to the affected area, wipe it off, cleanse my face, tone with with witch hazel/alcohol then moisturize. You can find Nixoderm in some pharmacies as well as those little Asian store that sells groceries.
Original content: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=chTyoIjdMs4
The Best Treatments for Mild Acne On Amazon
Acne Treatment Day Serum by Exposed Skin Care, Benzoyl Peroxide 3.5% Mild Cystic Acne Treatment Serum for Teens and Adults 1.7 ounces
ABOUT THE PRODUCT
• This spot acne treatment serum contains 3.5% benzoyl peroxide.
• Smooth out your current troubled spots while fight future spots.
• Exposed acne treatment serum is formulated with the latest and most advanced acne fighting ingredients.
• It helps prevent new acne blemishes and whiteheads.
ABOUT THE PRODUCT
• Your oil-free acne wash for clear skin in a daily neem facial cleanser.
• Neem detoxifies and purifies for clear and healthy looking skin.
• Soap-free and gentle. Does not dry your skin.
• Dermatologist-tested and hypoallergenic for clear, clean skin you’ll feel every day.
• Free from SLS, gluten and phthalates with no artificial colors or animal testing.
ABOUT THE PRODUCT
• A mild, medicated soap for the face and body.
• This bar helps clear and prevent acne.
• It gently removes dirt and excess oil while fighting acne breakouts with encapsulated salicylic acid.
• Skin looks and feels calmed, smooth, and comfortable.
• Comes sealed but with some sealing marks/stains on the outer package.