Face Moisturizer And Acne Prone Skin
For people dealing with acne, oily skin and black spot, finding a lasting solution to this annoying skin condition isn’t a stroll in the park. Yes, there are tons of over-the-counter medications that claims to help you effectively deal with your acne, but on the long run, some of this medications cause more damage to your skin; you wouldn’t want that will you? So, what’s your best bet in your bid to rid your skin of acne and blemishes? I’m glad you asked. Read on and you’ll be amazed at how easy it is to rid your skin of acne.
For eons, people have believed that curing your skin is just a matter of keeping your skin dry. According to beauty experts, people dealing with acne, whiteheads and acne can absolutely deal with this condition by constantly moisturizing their skin.
If you have acne, especially those annoying ones that results in red pimples on your face, head and nose, you’ll enjoy impeccable transformation the instant you start moisturizing your skin. Again, for people with oily skin having to deal with blackheads and whiteheads, moisturizing your skin regularly will go a long way to help you deal with this skin condition.
This is one question everyone dealing with acne can relate to. And this is because there seems to be lots of alternatives to curing acne. While I wouldn’t agree any less, some of the alternatives out there cause more harm to your skin on the long. But by using moisturizers, you can hardly go wrong. Thing is, moisture in the skin helps rid the skin of oil that clogs skin pores, resulting in acne.
Amazingly, moisturizing your skin isn’t so difficult, an occasional splash of water may just be what you need to keep your skin properly moisturized and hydrated. This is not to say there aren’t other amazing moisturizers out there. According to beauty therapist, moisturizing your skin doesn’t only keeps off acne and blackheads, it does lots of amazing stuff to your skin like getting rid of wrinkles and fine lines.
Is One Moisturizer Enough To Give You That Acne Free Skin?
For many people looking for a lasting skin care from acne, they get to struggle with this question. the truth is, when it comes to curing acne, there has been lots of tit bits by beauty experts; while some are of the opinion that one moisturizer is just good enough to give you that sparkling skin you have always drooled after, others argue that the skin around your eyes, nose and neck needs special moisturizers or ingredients that’s safe and that’s because of the delicate nature of this body parts. While this may be true, there is no scientific evidence to back up this claim.
To make the most of your moisturizer especially when dealing with acne, you’ll want to stick to places that are prone to acne and that’s the face and neck. This should help you do the magic. Also, you’ll want to go for moisturizers that work just for your skin. We all have different skins, what works perfectly for someone else, may not work for you. To make things easy for you, you’ll want to check with a beauty therapist, he/she is in the best position to determine what will work for you.
How To Use Moisturizers?
Yes, moisturizers are meant to add moisture to your skin. But then again, it also helps locks moisture in your skin. More so, the best time to moisturize your skin is just after you must have cleansed your skin. While it makes a lot of sense to apply when you have patted the face dry, you’ll want to apply when your face is a little bit damp and soft. Don’t wait till your skin is desert dry, that’s a big no-no, you may not enjoy instant result.
Of course, what is and will remain one of the best moisturizers, but then, there are other amazing products that are designed to rid you skin of acne and blackheads. But before you go for any moisturizer you think will do the magic, it will make a lot of sense to go for moisturizers that are recommended by beauty specialist. Don’t just settle for a moisturizer because it came highly recommended by a friend. For what it is worth, you both may have an entirely different skin.
DIY Moisturizers For Acne Prone Skin At Your Home For FREE
1. Aloe Vera Shea Butter Facial Moisturizer For Acne
* 4 tbsp raw shea butter
* 1 tsp pure aloe vera gel
* 1/2 tsp raw honey
* 1 tsp rose water
* 4 drops tea tree essential oil
* 4 drops geranium essential oil
* 4 drops lavender essential oil
* Magic Bullet
* 4 oz amber glass jar
Add all ingredients to a small blender like a Magic Bullet and blend for a few seconds till you get a white fluffy mixture. Transfer to a sterilized amber glass jar. Store in a cool dry place for up to 3 months. Wash your face, pat dry and apply a pea-sized amount.
Always use a clean finger tip when scooping the moisturizer to prevent spreading germs.
2. Olive Oil Shea Butter Facial Moisturizer For Dry Skin
* 4 tbsp of raw shea butter (get it here)
* 1 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil (get it here)
* Medium-sized bowl and whisk
Add 4 tbsp of raw shea butter into a medium-sized bowl. Mash it up to make it creamy then add 1 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil. Whip it up for 5 minutes using a whisk. Transfer the resultant white cream into a clean amber glass jar. Store in a cool dry place for up to 6 months.
If you want a scent or added benefits, you can mix in any of your favorite essential oils to this shea butter facial moisturizer.
3. Jojoba Oil Shea Butter Face Lotion For Normal Skin
* 4 tbsp of raw shea butter (get it here)
* 2 tsp jojoba oil (get it here)
* 6 drops of lavender essential oil (get it here)
* 6 drops of geranium essential oil (get it here)
* Magic Bullet (get it here)
* 4 oz amber glass jar (get it here)
Put all your ingredients in a Magic Bullet (except the essential oils). Blend for a few seconds to get a white creamy mixture. Transfer it into an amber glass jar. Now stir in the essential oils with a disposable chopstick. Store your cream in a cool dry place. Get ready to apply this aromatic & healing shea butter facial moisturizer on your skin!
If you can’t find jojoba oil, use sweet almond oil.
4. Rose Petals Moisturizer For Oily Skin
* One cup of rose petals
* Rose water
* Aloe juice
First take a vessel and boil the rose petals with a few drops of rose water. Filter the mixture as you need the liquid only. Add about 2 tbsp of aloe juice after the rosewater mixture cools down to room temperature. Place it in your fridge for a while and apply it on your face.
DIY Green Tea Moisturiser At Your Home For FREE
Hey! This DIY deep moisturizing face cream is made with green tea so its full of antioxidants and is great for revitalizing your skin. I love this recipe because it is easy to make and it makes my skin feel so nourished. I apply it 1-2 hours before bed as a night moisturizer because this allows it to absorb without rubbing off on my pillows ♡
DIY green tea face moisturizer recipe:
– 1 tbsp wax
– 2 tbsp coconut oil
– 3 tbsp almond oil
– 1/2 tsp vitamin e oil
– 1-2 tea bags organic green tea
– 5 drops essential oil – I used lavender for its nice smell and skin regenerating properties but you could use for instance eucalyptus, rosemary or tea tree oils for acne, or others for any other effects.
Melt the oils and wax. Pour in green tea sachet while oil is still on heat & leave for 10-15min before straining through cheese cloth. Then whip the strained liquid with an electric beater until it is room temperature and creamy. Store in a jar in a cool dry place, should last until finished because it primarily consists of oils.
Original content here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPC4ONfEYj4
Best Face Moisturizers For Acne Prone Skin On Amazon
Organic Rosehip Oil – 100% Pure Unrefined and Cold Pressed Rosehip Seed Oil – Best Moisturizer for Face, Hair, Nails – Great for Fine Lines, Wrinkles, Acne Scars, Sun…
ABOUT THE PRODUCT
* HIGH UP IN THE MOUNTAIN AIR OF SOUTHERN CHILE – the Mapuche Indians have been using Rosehip Oil for centuries. This amber oil has been used to protect their skin from the anti-aging effects of the harsh weather, heal scars, soothe burns and treat rashes and stretch marks during pregnancy.
* THIS WONDER OIL CAN HELP YOU TOO – This oil is a great natural moisturizer which will help to soothe dry skin conditions, minimize the appearance of fine lines and slow down skin aging, Many users have also reported a reduction in redness, age spots, scars as well as improved skin tone and elasticity.
* YOUR BOTTLE CONTAINS JUST ONE INGREDIENT – Organic, Cold Pressed, Rosehip Seed Oil. Check the pictures opposite for proof. Your oil comes in a dark amber bottle to minimise light seepage and with an easy to use dropper top. Choose between the 1oz Trial-Gift Size or the 4oz Best Value Size. Don’t forget to use your Coupons for Multi-Buys!
* THIS IS A TRUE HEAD-TO-TOE PRODUCT – When you order today the company will send you a FREE PDF GUIDE detailing all the ways you can make the most of this oil. You might find some surprising uses in there! Karen said on November 30 – “I’ve only been using the oil for a few weeks but already my skin feels stronger and smoother.” Kelly said on November 21 – “Great for a moisturizer and scar reduction! Excellent customer service as well!”
* 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE – The company believe Rosehip Oil is great for all skin types. However, if you’re not 100% satisfied with your purchase they will insist on refunding your money. You even get to keep the bottle so your friends or family can try it out. It’s what they call Risk Free Lifetime Guarantee. Sarah said on October 21 – “Love, love, love this oil. I’d heard good things about it and decided to give it a try and am so happy I did!”
Rosehip Oil is the NATURAL WAY to repair dry or damaged skin. Rub several drops of oil between your fingertips and apply to your face, body or hair. Use for fine lines, wrinkles, rashes, burns, age spots, stretch marks, hyper pigmentation and dry skin conditions such as psoriasis, eczema and rosacea. A truly VERSATILE COMPANION and a great way to START A NEW, CHEMICAL-FREE BEAUTY REGIMEN. The secret you will be telling your friends is Teddie Organics Cold Pressed Rosehip Seed Oil.
Just ONE ingredient - Pure, Unrefined Organic Rosehip Seed Oil. The oil is ★ ORGANIC ★ which means the rosehip fruit is grown in an area where pesticides and synthetic fertilizers are NOT used. As you are going to be putting this oil on your face and body, the company want it to be the best quality it can be. The tightly controlled production processes where the rosehip seeds are cold pressed, help to preserve the key nutrients so you reap all the rewards this prized oil has to offer.
Apply 2-3 drops to clean, damp or dry skin and massage in gently. Smooth over fine lines and wrinkles around the eyes and on the forehead. Apply directly to dry zones such as elbows, heels, feet and hands to help repair damaged skin. Rosehip Oil is a DRY oil as it quickly absorbs and doesn’t leave any residue. Also add to your moisturizer, shampoo or conditioner to boost hydration. For external use only. Discontinue use if irritation occurs. Avoid direct contact with the eyes. Do not ingest.
ABOUT THE PRODUCT
* Provides 24-hour hydration and helps restore the protective skin barrier with three essential ceramides (1,3,6-II).
* Formulated with hyaluronic acid to help retain skin’s natural moisture.
* Utilizes patented MVE® controlled-release technology to help replenish ceramides and deliver long lasting moisturization.
* Free of fragrance and oil, hypoallergenic, non-comedogenic and non-irritating.
* Ideal for normal to dry skin.
Developed with dermatologists, CeraVe Moisturizing Cream has a unique formula that provides 24-hour hydration and helps restore the protective skin barrier with three essential ceramides (1,3,6-II). The formula also contains hyaluronic acid to help retain skin’s natural moisture.
CeraVe Moisturizing Cream increases the skin’s ability to attract, hold and distribute moisture. It penetrates deeply into the layers of the stratum corneum (the skin barrier) to restore the balance of lipids that are essential for an effective skin barrier. CeraVe Moisturizing Cream also forms a protective layer over the skin’s surface to help prevent moisture loss.
Body Merry Retinol Surge Moisturizer – All in one anti aging / wrinkle & acne face cream w natural Hyaluronic Acid + Vitamins for day and night use – Perfect for men &…
ABOUT THE PRODUCT
* DEFEND & RESTORE your skin’s natural beauty with our silky, hydrating retinol cream: This all-in-one anti-aging powerhouse combats most signs of aging, like wrinkles, fine lines, uneven skin tone & spots – even breakouts. If you’re looking for soft, healthy, glowing skin, your search is over! This lightweight lotion perfectly delivers intensive moisture to plump, tighten, & help decrease the appearance of lines + pores, making it effective for common problem areas like foreheads, eyes, & necks!
* The GENEROUSLY SIZED BOTTLE likes to stand out from the competition by giving you more product so that you can maintain your results longer and see those years melt away – All it takes is a small dab and you’ll see why this breakthrough cream is the perfect defense for preventative care. You can use this in the daytime or evening to help boost and lift dull or sagging skin! It is gentle enough for whole body care but strong enough to get hydrate and nourish for hours!
* PACKED WITH ANTIOXIDANTS & NUTRIENTS: The company’s philosophy is that you deserve the best that nature & life has to offer and this intensive cream has naturally rich, moisturizing ingredients like green tea, organic jojoba oil, & aloe! This miracle formula is fragrance free, non greasy / oily, and feels more like a light, luxury serum – absorbing quickly within seconds so that in an instant, your skin will feel vibrant, tight, and smooth; give yourself the right treatment and pamper yourself!
* CRUELTY FREE AND SAFE: The products are vigorously tested to ensure that they are safe and free from irritation for all skin types and hair types, but they would never test on animals – they love their furry (and scaly) friends! Their products use wholesome, all natural ingredients and gentle formulas designed for every skin type (sensitive, normal, dry, oily) and hair color (blonde, brunette, redheads, etc) to give you the best experience possible.
* 90-DAY MANUFACTURER GUARANTEE: The company loves their products and hope you do too! All of their products are lovingly manufactured in the USA and backed by our 90-Day (Money-back) Happiness Guarantee. If you ever have any questions or if you’re not satisfied with your purchase, just drop them a line and they’ll see what they can do to help you Get Happy With Your Skin!
Retinol is a type of Vitamin A that helps combat signs of aging and reverse skin damage caused by exposure to the elements. In addition to reducing the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines, Retinol helps improve skin texture, tighten pores, and stimulate collagen production. Body Merry Retinol Surge Moisturizer is also full of other natural ingredients like Green Tea, Organic Jojoba Oil, and Aloe, which are packed with antioxidants and nutrients to help hydrate and nourish you skin.
Body Merry Retinol Surge Moisturizer is ideal for most skin types. It’s a great product for anyone looking to diminish fine lines, wrinkles, acne, or for anyone who wants to improve overall skin tone and texture. It’s gentle enough to be used nightly or perdiocially throughout the week, alongside one of our other facial moisturizers.
Apply on your face and neck after cleansing and toning. If using a serum, apply the serum prior to the moisturizer. Can be used under makeup. For normal to oily skin, use morning and night. For dry or sensitive skin, use only at night. Apply sunscreen if stepping out in the sun. If you are a first time Retinol user, apply once every other night until your skin is ready to use it daily.